Celeste Emelia Mattingly, LCSW
Integrative Psychotherapist, Multi-Dimensional Healing Facilitator, Creator of Celestial Psychology, Author
Celeste Emelia Mattingly is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) specializing in psychotherapy for adults. She founded PSYCHOTHERAPY HEALING SERVICES, LLC in 1999. She is a graduate of the Master of Social Work Program at Springfield College, in Springfield, MA. She has over 30 years of experience working in a variety of personal and professional recovery settings. These include the last 19 years in private practice, and over ten years of experience providing clinical care in various outpatient hospitals, such as:
- St. Francis Care Behavioral Health,
- Hartford Hospital’s Institute of Living,
- Natchaug Hospital’s RiverEast Treatment Center,
- Catholic Family Services and
- Rushford Treatment Center.
Click here to review or print Celeste’s Curriculum Vitae.
Celeste is a skilled and compassionate professional. She is an expert at helping you mindfully break free from old patterns and gain control of your thinking and your life. Because of her years of experience and because of her extensive training, she will help you navigate difficult life-transitions, such as:
- death of a loved one;
- breaking free from domestic-violence situations and any lingering trauma;
- gender-identity crisis;
- loss of employment;
- disability (provides paper-work);
- spiritual-emergence and/or spiritual emergencies;
- religious and/or political crises of faith;
- sudden psychic development; and extra-terrestrial awareness.
Over her 20 year career, Celeste has helped over 1200 adults overcome depression, anxiety, alcoholism, gambling, sex addiction, and more.
- Celeste is the creator of Celestial Psychology®, an exciting Integrative/eclectic combination of:
- well-known psycho-therapeutic techniques,
- mindfulness and assertiveness training,
- ancient healing practices,
- and state-of-the-art holistic and energy-medicine modalities.
She is the author of a Guidebook for Celestial Psychology® and a Workbook for Celestial Psychology® available on Amazon- come visit for discounted copies.
- individual and group Integrative Psychotherapy,
- Multi-Dimensional in-person and distance Energy Healing Modalities
- including Reconnective healing facilitations
- Tachyon Healing & Anti-Aging Meditation Sessions.
She also offers:
Celestial Empowerment classes Continuing Education Credit workshops and presentations for licensed professionals. All held in a beautiful, safe, confidential, high-frequency, uplifting environment she has aptly named The Sanctuary for Celestial Empowerment.
- Evenings and some Saturday appointments available.
- Celeste accepts most insurance plans, including Medicare and Husky.
- She also offers a sliding scale for folks not using insurance.
- National Association of Social Workers NASW
- Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology
- Association for Spirituality and Psychotherapy
- Holistic Health Chamber of Commerce- National and Connecticut
- The Door Opener- Holistic Health Directory
- Connecticut Community of Addictions Recovery (CCAR)
- Universal Life Church